The Republican Plan To Close The Healthcare Gap Means More Jobs, Better Access, & More Effective Care For North Carolinians.
Closing the healthcare gap by expanding Medicaid for North Carolinians is just common-sense. Here's why conservatives across our state are rallying behind the Republican plan to close the healthcare gap:
- Closing the coverage gap by expanding Medicaid increases access to affordable healthcare for everyone.
- Closing the coverage gap by expanding Medicaid covers more uninsured people, lowering everyone else’s premiums, allowing you to keep more of your own money.
- The Republican plan creates jobs and is great for business growth.
- Expanding Medicaid helps law enforcement fight the opioid epidemic.
- Closing the coverage gap expands military veterans’ access to affordable healthcare.
- There has not been a better time for an expansion of Medicaid in North Carolina history.